Saturday 5 July 2014

Step 2: Poo vaikura function

After the first formality for my marriage my parents entered into the next step which we name it as poo vaikura function where the guys mom and sister used to keep flower for the bride and give some gift  which in terms they say that particular girl had been engaged with the boy.

In my case we had a lot of confusion for this function since lent days was in the mid. And finally April 25, 2014 was the date fixed for the function. The function went on in a very very happy way. I was surrounded by my entire relatives. Dixon's family came to my home at the eve and his sister and mom kept flowers in my hair, while Dinju and myself exchanged rose then his mom presented a necklace and finally we all dinned together.





Our marriage date have been fixed on Aug 22, 2014.Thank you my dear Lord for all your deeds towards me. Stay with me forever and show me the way to lead my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment