Saturday 8 November 2014

Marriage - Aug 22, 2014

"Marriage is neither heaven nor hell, it is simply purgatory."

"The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don't find very often, then that is what love is all about."

A marriage is a dream in every human's life. But my marriage is a dream for my entire family than me . All were so much excited and carried out each and every event in a superb way which impressed me to the core. Love u all to the core no one can ever replace your place in my life. Find some of my marriage pics below. Thanks to all my friends who blessed me on my special day.




  












No comments:

Post a Comment